We want our web site to be as accessible as possible and strive to conform with the guidelines specified by the Web Accessibility Initiative.
We aim to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995 with respect to the provision of services online. This Act states unambiguously that private and public sector web sites must be accessible.
- All images used in this site have appropriate text equivalents.
- Cascading style sheets have been used for layout and presentation.
- Each page is constructed so that it can be read without style sheets.
- This site uses relative font sizes to enable the user to specify "text size" in visual browsers.
- All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Labels are associated with fields in HTML forms.
- Microsoft - Internet Explorer
- Mozilla - Firefox
- Apple - Safari
Please contact us if you wish to give us feedback so we can continue to improve the accessibility of this web site.